Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cindy in the Seattle Times


This summer I picked up paddleboarding as a way to rehab my knee after my ACL surgery and jsut to get a little time on the water while I am not able to train. It quickly went from a leisure activity to a new found obsession. Recently, the Seattle Times did a story on paddle boarding in Seattle. Cheka Looka Surf Shop (one of my sponsors and a huge supporter of Gracie Barra) was featured in the story and they were nice enough to give me a little bit of the publicity. Check out the Seattle Times story here. Also, Damon Agnos of the Seattle Weekly, and another friend of Gracie Barra Kids team, was nice enough to do a little write up about the Seattle Times story, my paddle boarding adventures and what not. Check Damon's coverage of my paddling here. Please support everyone who supports our team and check out their stuff.

Thanks again to Cheka Looka for all their help and support!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment